- 2 cans DOLE pineapple rings
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- Melt butter in a bowl and mix brown sugar until well incorporated
- Pour sugar mixture over pineapple rings and top with cinnamon
- Cook on grill (or sauce pan) until golden brown, roughly 5 or 6 minutes
- Add additional brown sugar to pineapple on grill, as needed (I like them extra sweet)
Serving size: 2 slices, makes 2 slices
Macros per serving: 9.2 g fat, 34.9 g carbs, .1 g protein
And there you have it! The easiest way to make grilled pineapple! And I assure you, using canned pineapple really tastes just as good, but makes your life sooo much easier! Plus you get to have the cute rings!
Here is a pic from our party. We purchased that little disposable grate the pineapples are on at the grocery store for like a buck. You can put them directly on the grill if you want though..
I hope you enjoy this summer must have!!!