Sorry I've been a little MIA lately but my sister had her baby yesterday after being in labor forever!! He weighs 7 pounds 14 ounces & is 19 inches long. His name is Isaac and he is a cutie. My David was sooo excited to meet his new cousin.
What a great day! My sister did really well during the delivery, no stitches or anything! Now we're onto the recovery period. Hopefully my postpartum recovery gift will help her out.
Since we've been extra busy lately with visiting the new baby & seeing my mom who's in town for the next week--it has really left us little time to get things done.
Even though we have been busy, I am still pregnant and still want to have dessert whenever I feel ;) Sooo I decided to make this Quick & Easy (3 ingredient) Cool Whip Chocolate Pie.
This is literally beyond easy to make!
- Oreo pie crust
- 1 tub Cool Whip
- 1 "giant" size bar of chocolate
- If your store doesn't have the Oreo pie crust (like mine) you can make it. You just need about 30 Oreos (scoop out filling) and 5 tbs butter. Crush the Oreos with either a food processor or by pressing down on cookies with a cup. Mix with melted butter and place in fridge for 30 minutes (or bake at 350* for 8 mins for a firmer crust)
- Melt chocolate bar and mix with softened Cool Whip
- Fill pie crust with Cool Whip mixture
- Place in freezer for 1 hour or until firm
Serving size: 1 slice, makes 8
Macros per serving: 19.5 g fat, 35.2 g carbs, 3.2 g protein