If you deep fry them like they do at Buffalo Wild Wings, then no. Not so healthy, but baking them is actually 10 times easier andddd they still taste amazing! You also don't need to make them buffalo style. Did you know that BWW actually sells their different flavored sauces? I didn't, until I worked there for a little while. This time around I just used Franks Red Hot Wings sauce, but next time I might stop by BWW's for some Carribean Jerk for my husband.
What inspired this recipe? Well, maybe the fact that the Superbowl's right around the corner, or it could've been because our grocery store had a major sale on wings and Frank's Buffalo sauce haha but none the less, it made for a delicious & healthy meal full of protein, with next to zero carbs.
- 15 full sized wings, skin on
- 1/4 cup distilled white vinegar
- 1 tbs paprika
- 1 tbs chili powder
- 1 tbs garlic powder
- salt & pepper to taste
- Frank's Red Hot Wings sauce
- Mix vinegar and spices with a few squirts of buffalo sauce to create a marinade.
- Arrange wings in two 9x13 inch pans and spread marinade over wings. Let marinate for 30 minutes (covered) in fridge.
- Heat oven to 400* and bake wings for roughly 45 minutes (or until cooked through & skin is crispy) flipping wings halfway.
- Toss in as much Buffalo sauce as desired (we used about 1 cup total)
- Serve hot.
Serving size: 3 wings, makes 5 servings
Macros per serving: 17.3 g fat, 2.9 g carbs, 17.8 g protein