Whoever said diet food had to be boring never tried this chicken! Honestly, if you are trying to be healthier this new year & are sick of the typical bland meals, try this or some of my other Macro Friendly Meals.
This Lemon Chicken is packed with flavor & always turns out super moist! I like to pair it with veggies & a side of my famous Garlic & Herb Cauliflower Mashed Potatoes.
(If you are following IIFYM and need to up your carbs feel free to add a side of rice, but for me this is perfect!)
Another reason this meal is a go-to for us is because it is beyond easy--just combine all the ingredients in a baking dish & stick in the oven! Super simple!
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breast
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat Greek vinaigrette (I used Cardini's Light Greek Vinaigrette)
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1 tsp oregano
- 1 tsp garlic salt
- 12 ounces (frozen) broccoli florets
- 2 small tomatoes, chopped
- Mix all ingredients except tomatoes in a small bowl until well combined
- Transfer to a lightly greased (with cooking spray) 9x13 inch baking pan & cover with foil
- Bake at 400* for 25-30 minutes
- Top with chopped tomatoes, serve with cauliflower mashed potatoes
Serving size: Makes 4 servings
Macros per serving: 9.1 g fat, 10.5 g carbs, 28.4 g protein (macro count w/o cauliflower mashed potatoes)