When you're pregnant there are definitely a lot of things you want to do, but can't BUT there are also a lot of things you don't want to do and can't or can at least get out of easily..
1. The ability to dress casual for ANY occasion- the excuse that you're at the point of the pregnancy where you are just wearing whatever fits works like a charm every time! Plus, no one wants to make the pregnant mama uncomfortable when she's already lugging around a huge baby. A lot of sympathy going on =)
2. It is easier to drop bad habits (and start good ones) when you are concerned about the baby in your tummy.
3. Better sex.
4. You can get out of doing things- honestly, you can say it's morning sickness, you can say you're just too tired, you can even say your doctor said you should just take it easy. There are excuses galore when you are pregnant.
5. It's okay to be lazy- if I want to nap an hour after waking up from a nap, it's really just fine. I am growing a baby after all.
6. You don't have to help during a move- no heavy lifting during pregnancy. This was great for me. We moved in November and I really didn't have to lift a finger. Granted I was the one who did all the packing & unpacking, but still!
7. You can make special meal requests- whatever you're in the mood for pretty much goes, even if it's Flaming Hot Cheetos at 10 at night.
8. You aren't supposed to clean the litter-box. Although the odds of contracting toxoplasmosis are super low and you're probably okay to change that litter box if you must, you can find plenty of articles telling you it's a no-no if you'd prefer to have your spouse take over the duties.
9. There is no judgement for having seconds or thirds or fourths of a certain food. You're eating for two, people almost expect it.
10. You can take a "sick" day off from work in the middle of the week and no one thinks anything of it. You could even just duck out a few hours early because you aren't feeling well or "get your morning sickness in the evenings" and your boss will usually let it slide. Just don't abuse it.
Now whether or not these benefits outweigh the negatives, it's hard to say.. but at least there are a few things to look forward to during the 9 months you need to wait for your cute baby to finally make their appearance!