I have really been craving their food lately, especially those veggies, so I figured I'd make some of my own. Now my recipe is a little different than theirs because I'm pretty sure they don't add Balsamic Vinegar, but the end result is extremely delicious.
This recipe makes 4 generous servings, but between my husband & I there were NO leftovers. This recipe goes great with steak =) Enjoy!
- 3 medium zucchini
- 1 small onion
- 1 8 ounce carton sliced mushrooms
- 2 tbs reduced sodium soy sauce
- 1 tbs balsamic vinegar
- salt to taste
- Slice onion & zucchini in larger chunks. (for zucchini cut into spears by cutting off ends, then cut into 3 (2 inch) sections, then cut into fourths lengthwise, don't do circular slices)
- Heat saute pan over medium-high heat, lightly coat with Pam cooking spray
- Add onions to the pan, allow to soften slightly before adding zucchini & mushrooms
- Cover for about a minute to speed up mushroom & zucchini cooking time
- Add seasonings, stir, and serve hot
**Zucchini spears instead of slices help to keep zucchini from getting too soggy during cooking process
Serving size: Makes 4 servings