Alright so today I am going to share my ABSOLUTE FAVORITE pumpkin cookie recipe. I know, I know, it is not really pumpkin season. People typically think of having pumpkin treats in the fall around Halloween and Thanksgiving, but I broke away from the norm and made these the other day.
P.S. I doubled the recipe and made around 6 dozen pumpkin cookies and they were all gone within ONE DAY! No lie! I probably ate about a third of them and my husband ate the other two-thirds!
I’m not allowed to make these anymore until he has a six pack he said lol I guess they are just too hard to say no too!
1 cup canned pumpkin
1 cup white sugar
1/2 cup vegetable oil
2 cups flour
2 tsp baking powder
2 tsp ground cinnamon
1/2 tsp salt
1 tsp baking soda
1 tsp milk
1 Tbs vanilla extract
2 cups milk chocolate chips
- Combine pumpkin, sugar, vegetable oil and egg in a small bowl.
- In a separate bowl, stir together flour, baking powder, cinnamon, and salt.
- Add flour mixture to pumpkin mixture and mix well.
- Dissolve baking soda with the milk and add to mixture.
- Add vanilla and chocolate chips
- Drop by spoonful on greased baking sheet and bake at 350 degrees for 8-10 minutes.