In case you haven’t realized it yet, we are in the midst of summer and nothing screams summer like camp outs, bonfires, and barbecues. For that reason, I have compiled some of the BEST meals that you can make right on your grill/fire pit!
We are taking a trip out to California in a couple weeks & are planning a beach camp out for one of the nights. Of course, we are going to need to eat, but I’ve grown tired of the classic ‘smores and hot dogs routine.
If you have too, scroll down and, trust me, you will be pleasantly surprised with these creative takes on camping food.
(Don’t forget to click on the pictures to check out the full recipe)
1. Campfire Bacon from zestuous.com
2. Three Cheese Grilled Potatoes from stockpilingmoms.com
3. Campfire Pizza from myrecipes.com
4. Pizza Nachos from tastykitchen.com
5. Fire Roasted Marshmallow Covered Strawberries from survivallife.com
6. Campfire Cheesecake Dip from echoesoflaughter.ca
7. Campfire Pizookie from leximichelleblog.com
Here is a link to one of my favorite camp out essentials: The Texsport Heavy Duty Camp Grill